IBC was enacted by Parliament in order to consolidate and amend the laws relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy of Corporate, Partnership Firms and Individuals. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is set to be a game changer in the Indian banking system, seeking to deal with insolvency and liquidation proceedings in a time bound and efficient manner. In order to comply with the provisions of the code, insolvency and resolution professionals—the key driver of the insolvency resolution process—would need to be equipped with forensic skills. We can fulfill the statutory obligations in following ways:
- Determine value of company referred to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board.
- Advising clients on suitable structures for acquisition of company under The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016.
- Advisory and monitoring services on insolvency and bankruptcy to debtors, creditors and other insolvency professionals.
- Preparation of information memorandum.
- We assist and represent on behalf of financial creditors/operational creditors/corporate debtors, independent professional/interim resolution.
- We assist in preparing and finalizing resolution plan/objections, etc., in the IBC process
- Drafting/vetting the notices, response to notice, agreements, information memorandum, resolution plans, and other documents involved in insolvency resolution process.
- We provide end-to-end support in the proceedings conducted by NCLT under IBC