With intent to bring transparency and increased governance in working of companies in India and to weed out the menace of black money, the Companies Act 2013 has substantially altered the corporate regulatory framework by bringing in changes with far-reaching implications. The exponential growth in the level of compliance coupled with stringent monitoring by the regulatory agencies, are forcing corporate to become more compliant and vigilant in their dealing. Such development exposes both the company and its directors to a higher regulatory risk, if the importance of compliance is not recognized.
We cannot only ensure that your organization is fully compliant with the applicable corporate laws but can also make your organization to work in sync with the ever evolving regulatory framework. We provide advisory and compliance services for Company law matters, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) matters and other corporate laws (including representation before the Registrar of Companies and other authorities) along with various types of commercial and legal documentation. Our service with respect to corporate law advisory and compliance includes:
- Interpretation of various sections, rules, notifications and circulars.
- Incorporation of new company / limited liability partnerships, both in India and abroad.
- Conversion of existing companies / partnership firms into limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and vice versa
- E-filing and certification of various documents and returns with regulatory authorities.
- Secretarial law compliance.
- Guidance in maintaining and updating statutory records e.g, board meetings minutes, shareholder’s registers, director’s registers, etc.
- Review of secretarial records and updating thereof.
- Carrying out impact analysis under the Companies Act 2013.
- Assistance in designing a legal compliance framework for companies and conducting compliance audits.
- Providing assistance for mergers, amalgamations, joint ventures, absorption and external reconstruction schemes.
- Appearance before Central Government, Company Law Board and other authorities
- Convening and conducting different meetings such as board of directors and shareholders’ meetings.
- Winding up / Dissolution of companies and LLPs
- Guidance in preparation of various documents, statements etc for complying with various provisions of company laws.